Saturday, November 21, 2009

Is anyone interested ?

As I sit here thinking of what to write about for my first BOG.I been told this is the way of the future and now, so I guess I should write about what I know. First let me say i never been a good writer,so please excuse me for any mistake in my sentence structure.
Well I am a married man that lives in Denver, my wife's name is Ruth we have one daughter. We have a website called ( The-Religious-Store.com ). We started this in away to keep us closer to GOD and to help find a way to give back to the people. Maybe make little money, so that we may do more to help out the needy. We love to camp, fish, hot springs, friends are very important to us, love to travel, been lucky enough to see a few parts of this beautiful world. We would like to meet friends, and business friends along our way in life.So if any of this interests you, please contact us, maybe we will have some relevant sites we can link together at the same time.Well I guess I should keep this short for my first post, see if anyone is interested........TIL NEXT TIME..........GOD BLESS YOU ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment